Monday, August 07, 2006

Working today

After a pretty fun weekend, it’s back to work today.

Benjamin was pretty busy, watching Sesame Street, still working on potty training, playing with Joshua, taking a bike ride with mommy, and building with blocks. He also made up a new game, very much like bowling; he sets up his blocks and tries to knock them down with another block.

We woke Joshua up at eight thirty, he was still sound asleep... He ate well today, worked at saying "no!” climbed down the stairs a few times, and tried to keep up with Benjamin all day. (Although it was hard to do when I kept putting him down for his naps...)

I woke up to Benjamin saying something very loudly in the hallway this morning... I couldn't figure it out until he pointed to his face and said "There's a little boy under there..." It's one of his favorite things for us to say after we have wiped his face with a washcloth.

I am working to get ready for my at home business convention in Sunny California. I am leaving on Thursday and Will is going to have the boys all weekend by himself! I will miss them but am planning on having a ton of fun with my good friend Katie! Plus I am hoping to learn a ton and really start to get my business underway here in Minnesota!

I'm sure Will is going to post more photos soon so keep checking back for them!

~CarrieAnn

No comments: