Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Not much going on.

The lack of posting has been mostly due to the fact that we have just been so busy. Will has been working a ton of hours for his project at work and I have been trying to keep the boys busy and am still working on Potty Training Benjamin.

My Cookie Lee weekend was wonderful! I had an awesome time with my friends. Emily picked me up from the airport and it was wonderful to get a chance to catch up with what has been going on in her life. Then I got to room with my good Friend Katie and two other cookie sisters. We honestly had a blast that weekend! It was so fun to be with other women who were super excited to be there. We even walked over to Disney land and had dinner there one night! We wanted to go Shopping as well but that didn't work out as we talked so much we ran out of time! Here is a link to a picture we had taken that night after a hurried five (And I mean FIVE) minuets of getting all dressed up!

http://www.printroom.com/ViewgalleryPhoto.asp?userid=kidston7730&gallery_id=477106&image_id=50

From Left to Right it is: Me-Angela-Jill-Katie

Angela is one of my friends from Appleton as well and it was good to get to know her better that weekend. Jill is very cool as well. It was fun because we hung out together most of the weekend and we were rooming together too so it was nice.

Well that is it for now... More pictures later I am sure!

No comments: