Saturday, August 12, 2006

Me and the boys...

So after another busy week at work, I come home and realize I haven't posted all week... Sorry 'bout that.

So CarrieAnn is in Irvine, California this weekend, at her annual convention for Cookie Lee. I've talked to her a few times on the phone, and she's learning a lot and having a great time.

With her out of town this weekend that leaves me at home with the boys on my own. Which has been an adventure! :) Some good friends of ours watched the boys during the day Thursday and Friday so I could still go to work, but let me tell you, I have a new respect for single parents after this weekend, it's not easy!

and though it's hard work, I love the boys, and am enjoying the extra time with them. :)

We'll get to pictures of the boys in a minute. First, I must give a few shameless plugs for one of my favorite bands of all time. Stavesacre just put out a new album in April, and it is truly amazing. If you are a fan of melodic hard rock, give them a listen, and let me know what you think. For a few samples, check here for their latest video, and check out www.howtolivewithacurse.com for a chance to listen to their new album in its entirety!

Without further ado, the boys!



The one that eats his vegetables

And the one who doesn't... :)



Here's Benjamin conquering the climbing wall at a local park


and Joshua having deep thoughts :)


Until next time, Goodbye from the Red Wagon! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really cute--love the photos!
Grandma and Grandpa S