Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Once again we try this....

Ya Ya, so it's been a while :-) What have we been doing you ask? Well, we bought a house, moved, painted, hung some doors, did some pluming, (CA) made several trips to Michigan, and oh ya, we went to Hawaii! So it's been pretty busy. Yes I would like to post some pictures on here. Apparently Will has some great new way to do it so I am going to try and get him to show it to me because right now posting pictures on here takes WAYYY too long for my short attention span. :-) Oh ya I also have picked up another job along the way too. I work for our church as a part time assistant to one of our pastors. It's good work and really flexible so I can work mostly from home and manage to still take care of our lovely young boys. Other random thoughts? I miss Hawaii :-) Headgear may start becoming a safety precaution in our house... And never paint without having all your furniture picked out already. It's much easier to match your paint to your couch, than your couch to your paint ;-)

Smile, God is crazy about you!

No comments: