Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hawaii picture post

So I figure if we don't start on this sometime, we never will, so here's a few of my favorite Hawaii photos for those still checking this occasionally. The trip was tons of fun, and we'd love to go back someday. I was trying to make the arguement that even being a bum in Hawaii is probably better than working hard in Minnesota... :)

Ah well, someday I'll have to retire there and be a bum on the beach. :)


Good Japanesse food all over the island


Waikiki from the top of Diamond Head



Ready for some boarding! :)



My lovely wife ready for some boarding too. :)

Hello to all reading this, and thanks for sticking with us. It's a lot easier to post on here with Picasa, so hopefully that translates to some more frequent posting from us. Aloha!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you blogged! I'll put in my Bloglinwwes account and then I can spy on you guys. Henry